Continual Care Solutions
Team Member Spotlight Q&A with Koshala Mathuranayagam
This week we sat down with our project management summer intern, Koshala Mathuranayagam, to ask her ten questions about herself and her experience at Continual Care Solutions.
1. What is your role at Continual Care Solutions?
I am a project management intern.
2. Why did you decide to join the Continual Care Solutions team?
I decided to join because Continual Care Solutions’ mission to help nonprofits is awesome! Working at a startup, as opposed to bigger companies, also has its perks. I have the freedom to explore multiple fields and learn from a diverse group of professionals.
3. What is your favorite thing to work on as part of your job?
I’m still exploring, but my favorite thing so far has been the ideation and design phase of creating products because I thrive in collaborative environments!
4. What is something interesting about yourself?
I have learned Bharathanatyam, a traditional classical Indian dance form.
5. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I would be a skydiving instructor.
6. What are three career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
Always keep in mind the big picture when pursuing a goal.
Building good relations can be just as important as building a good product.
Empathy is invaluable.
7. What is on your bucket list?
Try Rochester’s famous garbage plate!
8. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy reading adventure novels.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
I enjoyed traveling to Toronto, Canada because there is so much to explore in the city.
10. Where is your favorite place to eat?
I love coming home and eating my mom’s delicious Sri Lankan food!