Continual Care Solutions
Team Member Spotlight Q&A with Mazen Meziad
This week we sat down with our Product Management Specialist summer intern, Mazen Meziad, to ask him ten questions about himself and his experience at Continual Care Solutions.
1. What is your role at Continual Care Solutions?
My position is Product Management Specialist as a summer intern.
2. Why did you decide to join the Continual Care Solutions team?
Continual Care Solutions has provided me with the opportunity to work on what I am passionate about in the right industry as an international student, something that most startups don't do.
3. What is something interesting about yourself?
I have travelled to more than 15 countries.
4. What makes Continual Care Solutions special?
The niche market it discovered and the speed of delivery of features.
5. What knowledge, skills, or insights have you gained since starting work at Continual Care Solutions?
Real experience creating and adding features to software used by many organizations.
6. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
DJ at a big festival.
7. What is on your bucket list?
Do a tour of South America.
8. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to listen to music and try out new experiences in Rochester.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
China, because the culture was different from anything I have seen. The food was amazing and the tourist sites were gorgeous.
10. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Shawarma from Miral Foods in Bulgaria.